The electronic documents management is a computerized system that enables the enterprise documents digitization and archiving. Teptac Services developed an electronic documents management's solution "Jupiter 4.0" in order to better cater its customers' requirements.
Jupiter 4.0, Solution de gestion électronique de documents
Jupiter 4.0 is a document management system to :
- Facilitate storage, secured information share and research.
- Organize the full enterprise documents, etc.…
Steps of Jupiter 4.0 electronic management:
The electronic document management is presented in 4 steps; Acquisition, management, storage and documents diffusion.
- The documents acquisition: results from an automated process (Document's digitalization or creation) aiming to the creation, saving and documents electronic indexing.
- The documents Management: It is due to the allocation of keywords in documents from its content and is manual when the user adds the proper keywords to the file in order to later promote information researches.
- The documents storage: The storage support is adapted to documents volume.
- The documents diffusion: the electronic document management solution is not only limited to classification and data research. They also allow determining the enterprise documents diffusion according to procedures and predefined working methods.